(6th December 2021 to 6th January 2022)
A four-week (24 days) full-time course in WINTER FILM APPRECIATION will be held Online from 6th December to 6th January(excluding Saturdays & Sundays except 11th Dec, 18th Dec) under the joint auspices of Film & Television Institute of India and National Film Archive of India. This is an intensive course designed to promote comprehensive understanding and insights into the nature of cinema and other related forms and practices.
The contours of the Course will broadly be as under: -
Applicants may please note this is not a film production or a script writing course. The emphasis is completely on understanding and appreciation, and there are no practice-based inputs included in the syllabus.
The medium of instruction would be mainly English.
The course will be conducted by Ms. Arunaraje Patil, Critically acclaimed Filmmaker, (SHAQUE, GEHRAYEE, SITUM, RIHAHEE, TUM, BHAIRAVI, KEH DO NA).
Application fee of Rs.800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred only) for Indian Citizens and Rs 2400/- (Rupees Two Thousand Four Hundred only) for Others (Including Indian Nationals staying outside India)should be transferred online on FTII Account through SBI Payment Portal at https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
Application fee is non-refundable. *
The fees will be Rs. 10,000/- (including 18% GST) for Indian Citizens and Rs. 30,000/- for Others (Including Indian Nationals staying outside India). Feesshould be transferred online on FTII Account through SBI Payment Portal at https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm Only for those who will be Shortlisted after scrutinizing the application form.Course fee is non-refundable, non-transferable, nonadjustable etc. under any circumstances.
Since the course is based on Audio – Visual medium where films will be screened, the respective visual & hearing disability of a Physically Handicapped person should not be more than 60%.
Terms and Conditions: -
MANDATORY REQUIREMENT: Since the course is online, participants must have following facilities: -
Payment Procedure: -
1. Click open the link - https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
2. Select All India in State of Corporate / Institution, then select Educational Institutions in Type of Corporate / Institution and click Go.
3. Search/Find FTII Fees Account in Educational institutions name and click submit.
4. Select Application Form Fee for Winter FAC 2021 in Select Payment Category.
5. Fill up the payment form with requisite details and proceed for payment.
2. Direct link of the google form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd9YE4tDJfQFkFQp9z6zsORxpD03RXYlGb1Ep6BoA2nXsJybQ/viewform
2. The applicant must upload self-attested credentials, wherever asked for.
3. Application fee without Google Form will not be considered.
Deadline for Receiving Online Application: 31st October 2021, 6 PM
For any queries, please Contact
Name of POC:- Ms. Debjani Halder, Ph.D.
Designation:-Film Research Officer (FRO)
Contact:- Tel: 020-2558 0083
Contact Timing: - Monday to Friday. 11AM to 5.30 PM.
Email Query Subject Line: Winter Film Appreciation Course (Online)