Basic ‘Animation FilmMaking Course for Children
1. Dates: 10th to 16th May 2020 (7 Days)
2. Timings: 10 am to 5.30 pm
3. Age: from 8 to 17 years as on 01st April 2020 (born between 02nd April 2003 to 31st March 2012)
4. Nationality: Indian
5. No. of Participants: 16-20 per batch. The course will not be conducted if there are less than 16 participants.
6. Venue: FTII, Pune
7. Course Director:MandarDigrajkar
9. Fees:Rs. 10,050/- per participant (Base fee = Rs8,517/- and GST = Rs1533/-)
10. Mode of payment: Demand Draft to be drawn in favor of “Accounts Officer, Film and TV Institute of India, Pune”, and should be payable at Pune.
11. How to apply:
Step 1: Download the application form from FTII website. (www.ftii.ac.in)
Step 2: Fill – in all the details, attach Demand Draft of Rs10,050/- and deliver it in person or speed post so as to reach on or before 31st March, 2020 by 5:00 pm.to;
Shri.Milind Joshi,Advisor- Outreach
Film & Television Institute of India,
Law College Road, Pune 411 004.
At the top left on the application envelope, please write “Application for Basic Animation Film-Making Course for Children”. Incomplete applications and applications received after due date & time will be rejected.
12. Medium of Instructions: English – Hindi.
13. Short-listing: On First – Come – First – Served basis. Selected candidates/ their parents would be communicated by email/ phone. Course fees of the selected candidates will be non – refundable/ non – transferable/ non – adjustable etc. Demand Drafts of all non – selected candidates would be returned within 04 days of the commencement of the course.
14. Certificates: On successful completion of the course, participants would be given participation certificates subject to 90% attendance.
15.Queries: For any queries please contact Shri.Milind Joshi, Advisor Outreach, FTII on email@example.com